Wolfgang Bielefeld joined the faculty at SPEA IUPUI in 1999. Prior to joining the faculty at Indiana University, Dr. Bielefeld taught in the School of Social Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas, the sociology departments at the University of Minnesota and Stanford University, and the public policy program at Stanford University.
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Minnesota
- M.A., Marketing, University of Minnesota
- M.A., Sociology, University of Minnesota
- B.A., Engineering, Michigan State University
Board of Directors, Lutheran Child and Family Services of Indiana/Kentucky
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Sheila Kennedy and Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. Charitable Choice at Work: Evaluating Faith-Based Job Programs in the States. Washington, DC: Georgetown University Press.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. "Investigating the Implementation of Charitable Choice." Journal of Religion and Spirituality in Social Work, 25: 151 - 173
- Joseph Galaskiewicz, Wolfgang Bielefeld, and Myron Dowell. 2006. "Networks and Organizational Growth: A Study of Community Based Nonprofits." Administrative Science Quarterly, 51: 337 - 380.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld. 2006. "Quantitative Research for Nonprofit Management." Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 16: 395 - 409.
- Wolfgang Bielefeld and James Murdoch. 2004. "The Locations of Nonprofit Organizations and Their For-profit Counterparts." Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 33: 221 - 246.