O’Neill’s Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Student Diversity Ambassadors serve as liaisons for the office and advocate for the student experience. Diversity Ambassadors represent the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at various undergraduate and graduate events and programs.
- Must be a full time O’Neill undergraduate or graduate student
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a high degree of cultural intelligence and commitment to continuous growth in the area
- Demonstrate an ability to connect with people from a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, etc.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through engagement in extracurricular activities across campus